So O2 Germany has decided to block Rebtel's access numbers. When will the mobile operators learn they have to develop and adapt to meet the new competition?
How about doing something really radical like cutting their international rates and competing head-to-head with people like Rebtel and Truphone? Ah! But that would mean cannibalising too much existing revenue.
Not a good time to be seen to be making life more expensive for customers. I'm sure Viviane Reding and the EU will take a keen interest ...
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (50)
- CommonCraft videos in Plain English
- Jaiku invitations
- Tough times ahead for mobile users
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday - Championing consumer...
- Rebtel & O2 Germany
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – Mobile user feedback...
- Spam and malware
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – Devicescape on your ...
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – What’s on your mind?...
- Wordle - generate your own word clouds
- Truphone Anywhere custom filter tricks
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – Reducing call costs ...
- ▼ August (12)