Wednesday, 11 June 2008
Finally got my bill straightened out and a proper explanation of the problem. With thanks to Amy and Lee from the forum intervention team for resolving this. The team is a real asset to the business. I'd like to see other businesses tracking online customer satisfaction and proactively picking up problems.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (50)
- Tips for using your mobile abroad
- Update on national roaming for 999/112 emergency c...
- National roaming for 999/112 emergency calls from ...
- Roaming frustrations
- Skype caller display
- Firefox Download Day results
- 112 emergency access from mobiles in the UK
- Firefox 3 download link for the UK
- Nokia E71 - first impressions
- Firefox 3 Download Day
- Nokia E Series product launch in London
- Nokia N81 8GB
- One voice mailbox for all
- Sevendotzero blog
- Curious claims from Rebtel
- New look and feel for Sevendotzero
- 0800 calls from UK mobiles
- Billing & Information Management Systems 2008
- Vodafone billing
- The meaning of mobile customer service
- Download Day 2008
- Your wife called ...
- ▼ June (22)