Friday, 9 May 2008
After my number porting issues with Vodafone I was hoping that everything would run smoothly. However I checked my account online today and discovered that I'm being charged for all text messages, despite them being included in the tariff bundle. I spoke to Customer Services who agreed it was an error and promised to sort it out. But this latest service failure does nothing to help my confidence in Vodafone. I'm glad it's a 30 day rolling contract ...
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (50)
- The evolution of mobile phones
- Ditch the landline?
- TM Forum Management World 2008
- A look at Twitterfone
- TwitterFone - making Twitter available to normobs
- Mobile billing
- Vodafone billing - again ...
- Nokia BH-604 stereo headset
- Nokia N82 - thanks WOM World
- Vodafone - another problem
- My mobile day
- Twitterfone - Twitter by phone!
- Phone numbers – yours or theirs?
- Vodafone - a much happier customer
- Vodafone - an unhappy customer
- ▼ May (16)