Thursday, 1 May 2008
Earlier this morning I posted about the issues I was having with my new Vodafone contract. Since then two things have happened - both positive. The SIM card turned up in the mail - 2nd class as promised! And Tom Rushton from the Vodafone Forum Intervention Team commented on my post offering to help. Fortunately I no longer need his help but I am impressed that Vodafone not only picked up the issue but also sought to address it.
This episode has highlighted process failures in Vodafone that I hope they can now address. I'd be very happy to discuss this further to help them improve the process for other customers.
Thank you Tom for picking this up.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (50)
- The evolution of mobile phones
- Ditch the landline?
- TM Forum Management World 2008
- A look at Twitterfone
- TwitterFone - making Twitter available to normobs
- Mobile billing
- Vodafone billing - again ...
- Nokia BH-604 stereo headset
- Nokia N82 - thanks WOM World
- Vodafone - another problem
- My mobile day
- Twitterfone - Twitter by phone!
- Phone numbers – yours or theirs?
- Vodafone - a much happier customer
- Vodafone - an unhappy customer
- ▼ May (16)