I've been making my calls using DeFi for a couple of days now. First impressions are very positive. Call quality has been excellent and I love simultaneous ring. Having two mobiles and a landline all ring when I receive a call is great! The account management portal is neat, with a number of options for service configuration and the ability to review call history. User support has been speedy - I raised an issue with a particular UK number range being unavailable and it was resolved within a few hours.
So far I've only used my home access point but looking forward to trying DeFi out using public hotspots.
I'll be doing a full write up in due course.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (50)
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday - Dell Video Chat
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – DeFi in the wild
- Lebara Mobile - good SIM card for visitors to the ...
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – .tel, the first live...
- My Mobile Industry Review profile
- Goodbye F-Secure Internet Security
- My .tel profile
- Nokia 6220 Classic
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – Evernote for all you...
- Which contact method?
- Barclaycard - an error has occurred
- DeFi mobile VoIP
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – Devicescape, creatin...
- ▼ October (13)