I've just finished setting up my .tel public profile. Now my contact details are available in a single place that can be seamlessly accessed from any web enabled device by going to http://jonathanjensen.tel and selecting the appropriate contact method.
What's neat about having a .tel domain? I'm taking part in the .tel beta and will be posting a review of .tel on Thursday over at Mobile Industry Review.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (50)
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday - Dell Video Chat
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – DeFi in the wild
- Lebara Mobile - good SIM card for visitors to the ...
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – .tel, the first live...
- My Mobile Industry Review profile
- Goodbye F-Secure Internet Security
- My .tel profile
- Nokia 6220 Classic
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – Evernote for all you...
- Which contact method?
- Barclaycard - an error has occurred
- DeFi mobile VoIP
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – Devicescape, creatin...
- ▼ October (13)