How do you determine which contact method to give out to someone? Do I give them a landline number, a mobile number or a VoIP number? My personal email, my business email, my Skype ID, my Twitter ID, my Facebook page ...
Whichever number or method I pick, I'm assuming the one I picked is also convenient for them. Alternatively I could just give them everything and confuse them completely!
I'm thinking about the power of an alternative that will soon be available - .tel from Telnic. More on this shortly ...
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (50)
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday - Dell Video Chat
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – DeFi in the wild
- Lebara Mobile - good SIM card for visitors to the ...
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – .tel, the first live...
- My Mobile Industry Review profile
- Goodbye F-Secure Internet Security
- My .tel profile
- Nokia 6220 Classic
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – Evernote for all you...
- Which contact method?
- Barclaycard - an error has occurred
- DeFi mobile VoIP
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – Devicescape, creatin...
- ▼ October (13)