Sunday, 12 October 2008
I've been using F-Secure Internet Security 2008 for a while now on our PCs at home. It got good reviews and worked well for some months. But a couple of laptops started hanging with increasing frequency during the boot process. I tried various things - removing apps that started automatically, cleaning up the Registry. No improvement until I removed F-Secure Internet Security. Both laptops now boot quicker and never hang. I'm now using one of the free anti-virus products while I select a new security suite. Norton Internet Security 2009 has had some good reviews- apparently this version is much faster and less 'bloated' - so I may go for that one.
- ► 2013 (13)
- ► 2012 (16)
- ► 2011 (25)
- ► 2010 (30)
- ► 2009 (50)
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday - Dell Video Chat
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – DeFi in the wild
- Lebara Mobile - good SIM card for visitors to the ...
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – .tel, the first live...
- My Mobile Industry Review profile
- Goodbye F-Secure Internet Security
- My .tel profile
- Nokia 6220 Classic
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – Evernote for all you...
- Which contact method?
- Barclaycard - an error has occurred
- DeFi mobile VoIP
- Jonathan Jensen on Thursday – Devicescape, creatin...
- ▼ October (13)